Tuesday 27 November 2012

Winter Fashion

Autumn and Winter are my favorite times of year. I love feeling cosy coming in from the cold, making a hot chocolate, sitting by the fire..or radiator when i'm not at mum and dads :( and listening to Gabrielle Alpin - The Power of Love! I'm obsessed with this song!! I was browsing the internet for winter clothing and came across some really cute photos i thought you might like to see? :) They've really inspired me to go out and get a ton of woolly jumpers and Christmas socks! Plan for this weekend..Starbucks Peppermint Hot Chocolate and a shopping trip to stock my entire wardrobe with over sized Christmas jumpers. Ahh I cant wait! If only it would snow!



What do you love about winter??
Hope you've been inspired! 

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment