Thursday 29 November 2012

The Liebster Blog Award

What is The Liebster Blog Award?

The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.. i have 2.. and i think one might be me somehow?? Phaa. I'm only a baby blogger and still learning the ropes but i'm loving every minute of it. Its harder than i thought and i find myself constantly thinking of what post i can do next. So i was very pleased to see i had been nominated by Swirlicious Beauty!
http://swirliciousbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

RULES

1. Post 11 random facts about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions asked by your nominator 
3. Create 11 questions for whoever you choose to nominate 
4. Choose 11 blogs to nominate with less than 200 followers

RANDOM FACTS

1. I live in Manchester
2. I live with 4 of my girlies :)
3. I love tapas food
4. I hate peas
5. I have size 4 feet
6. I have my belly button pierced & 5 ear piercings
7. I'm obsessed with anything Ghost or Alien related
8. I'm super terrified of spiders 
9. I keep my teddy bear in bed with me.. shhh
10. I love reading


SWIRLICIOUS BEAUTY'S QUESTIONS

1. What is your staple item of clothing this winter?
My river island coat (hauled)
2. What piece of make up could you not live without?
Bourjois 2in1 Volumizer Mascara
3. Tell us something no one knows about you?
I have brown eyes.
4. What is your favourite animal and why?
Dog - Cavilier King Charles Spaniel. because they're the cutest dogs ever! I have one called Charlie.
5. What countries have you been to?
Turkey, Spain, France, Thailand, America - Vegas & Floida, Belgum, Austria.
6. If you were stranded on a desert item, what is the one item you would want with you?
A Book... And Toothpaste. Omg thats so hard!
7. Full fat or diet coke?
Diet Coke! 100%
8. Who is your fashion/beauty icon?
Nicole Richie//Kim K//Sienna Miller
9. What or who is your current obsession?
Gabriela Alpin - The Power Of Love & Ed Sheeren - The Parting Glass
10. What do you do? (student,job)
Student ish.. I'm on a gap year.. Looking for a job.
11. What sort of posts make you want to read a blog?
Fashion hauls, beauty hauls, budget friendly 'dupes'

MY QUESTIONS

1. Name one beauty product you couldn't live without?
2. How long have you been blogging?
3. Name 5 of your favorite bloggers?
4. Winter or summer?
5. What country would you love to go to that you never have?
6. What do you do besides blogging? Job? Student?
7. What have you asked Santa for Christmas?
8. What is your favorite make up brand?
9. What is your favorite movie?
10. If you had a dinner party and could invite 5 guests, living or dead, who would you choose?
11. Whats is your dream job?

MY NOMINEES 

1. The Outdoors Women
2. Uncover The Untold
3. Hearts Roses & Polka Dots
4. Fashion, Beauty, My Take
5. Pretty Wishes
6. Beauty Inspired
7. Bexxi May
8. Style It With Me
9. Pink Poison
10. Jessica-Chelsey
11. Colorfull Blast

Sorry if you have more then 200 followers or have been tagged in this already! xox



3 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun! I cant wait to get started on it. Thanks for the tag :) Also the doggie is a cutie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's okay! Send me your link when you've done it :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for nominating me in this :) I've completed mine if you'd like to take a look!

    heartsrosesandpolkadots.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete